Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to game in college/universties?

How to game in college/universties? 5 years 1 month ago #37825

• majinmore
  • Fresh Boarder
hi, bago palng po ako dito, paturo naman mga master kung pano ang game ko dito?

Paano ang approach na gagawin ko halimbawa may nakasalubong akong HB?
(either from our college or not)

Tapos halimbawa nakuha ko na yung number niya, pano ang follow-up na gagawin ko? Gaano ba dapat kadalas mag text or call at ano usually ang topic ng usapan sa text?

Tapos halimbawa magkakilala na kami, kapag nagkakasalubong sa school halimbawa, ano ba dapat ang sinasabi or basta mga gnaun bagay... lol

BTW sa college(building namin) ko pa lang madami na akong target, halos karamihan sa kanila HB8-10. Yun nga lang hindi ko talaga alam kung pano ang simula(lalo na kapag more than 2 na set) at yung follow-up pag nakuha ko na yung number.

Meron din pala ako isa pang tanong, deretchahan na ito ah...
Meron kasi ako ka-dorm sobrang hot tlga niya mga HB9-10 siya. Nag-uusap na kami ng konti(as in konti lang talga), nag "Hi" din kami sa isat-isa kapag nagkakasalubong sa school(as in "hi" at tawa lang). At Wala pa pala ako number niya lol.
Deretchahan na tanong ito ahh :lol: .... paano ang game ko para mag-sex kami ?wahaha!! :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to game in college/universties? 5 years 1 month ago #37827

• sonic1
  • Senior Boarder
  • I dare you to live on the edge!
Looking back... I could say college game would be easier now compared to when I was studdying (yes, I admit... I already have some age/millage on me! heheheh :) )

Anyway, the way I do it was I greet the HB kahit na di ko sya kilala... Just a simple Eye contact, nod & smile. Tapos I would approach her saying 'OI Classmate, pakopya naman ng assignment' or something to that effect.

She would normally say 'Di naman kita classmate ah...' Then I'd just say, 'akala ko classmate kita kasi you look familiar. Madalas nga kita nakakasalubong sa ____ eh'

Then plow to introduction... "I'm sonic nga pala... Sana classmate na lang kita..." or the likes... Tapos everytime I would see her, I would also greet her by her name.

Applicable din to pag 2 set sila as "mapagkakamalan mo lang naman silang 2 na classmate mo at a certain subject eh"

Gaming your dorm-mate is easier because of the proximity... But have to warn you na medyo 2 edge sword ito kasi once you've reached your personal goal with her (maka-sex sya)... things might change (Better or worst) So I suggest you really evaluate your intentions with her muna (Pros & Cons).

Since you guys already say hi to each other pag nagkakasalubong kayo... the next time you bump into her, ask casually, 'Kumain ka na?' the 'San... masarap ba dun?' Basta just start the conversation. Don't let it end on a simple 'Hi' lang...

Then you can ask her to join you (Sabay tayo mg-lunch, snacks or whatever the case may be). If you have bad logistics at the time, then schedule for a next time (here's where the trick is... dapat definite sya like 'sige bukas ng gabi kain tapos sa so & so place' or 'alam ko na, 6pm sa Wednesday, sabay tayo maglunch dun... di ko pa natry dun eh' -get the idea?-)

Then you can ask for her number saying text mo sya or tawagan pag gabi ka umuwi para may magbubukas ng pinto or something (or whatever excuse you can think of...)

Enjoy & balitaan mo kami bro!

HTH
Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.

-Donald Trump-
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Free Consultation!

Inquire about your attraction, social interaction and seduction needs! We will solve your problem asap!

Reviews

"Everyone was looking at us and I felt like I was on top of the world."

“When someone I admire turns out to be a rather normal guy, I get offended because it’s an insult to my jealousy. 
” ― Jarod Kintz       Just to be clear, the author of this artic...

"Attending the Boot Camp is one of the decisions I’ll never regret."

“When people are ready to, they change. They never do it before then, and sometimes they die before they get around to it. You can't make them change if they don't want to, just like when they d...

Just some EPIC reviews: X Arts Masterclass

“Anyone can put paint on a canvas, but only a true master can bring the painting to life.” ― Shaun Jeffrey, The Kult           A series of Masterclass was held in late 2011 and 2012. ...

New Forum Posts

• No posts to display.
You are now being logged in using your Facebook credentials