Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: boys 2 men - march 26, 2011 MASTERCLASS REVIEW(full version)

boys 2 men - march 26, 2011 MASTERCLASS REVIEW(full version) 7 years 2 months ago #29066

• Senior Boarder
What: Masterclass Seminar

When: 2011, March 26th, Saturday

Time: 10 AM to 10 PM

Where: Shangri-La Mall

Topic:

Attraction 101

- Approach Made Easy
- Flirting without even Approaching
- Proper Positioning to Lock In
- Hooking any Stranger and Getting them Interested
- Having Presence: Separating Yourself from the Pack
- Sexual Fitness: Being Fashionably Cool, Having Alpha Body Language, Posture, and Forming your own Avatar

I've always been skeptic about my capabilities and potentials, as a person and specially as a man. I never imagined myself paying for a seminar just to learn techniques to seduce girls but here i am sitting together in one room with several guys i barely even know. It was a long day seminar..my mind never stopped thinking if it was worth pursuing. From the meet up point, to the lobby , to the elevator til we reached the room my heart keeps on pounding because i never knew what to expect. I was thinking that i was in the wrong place, that i should be at home playing computer games , i felt like a frustrated chump having these alphas around me. Right after the class I felt that i was wrong the whole time, that i wasted so much time when i can be out there doing these wonderful things that i've learned from the class. The guys that first made me feel like i was like a "nobody" out of their looks and vibes were the same guys mentoring me, pushing me to the extent of my capabilities not because they were paid to do so but because they are capable of bringing out the "best me" that the society kept from me.

The was class was more than a seduction or an attraction lecture, its where great men with great minds and techniques jived like synergy. It was always "plus one" ..plus one on knowledge, plus one confidence, plus one on mind and body frames, definitely a plus one on everything and those things made me change. It was a wake up call for me, i really enjoyed the positivity and it made me crave for more. The masterclass was same thing that made me felt the "superman vibe" that i never felt in my entire afc life. The techniques weren't just applicable in seducing women but also in seducing success and being a totally effective and sociable individual that a person can.

Ryu's approach made comprehension much easier, he talks to us like we're not students, no walls, no nothing. Just a comfortable and friendly vibe, he even introduced us to some of the wolves. He even did demos about the proper body language, proper angle to approach and even cited nlp stuffs that made us laugh out loud. He jokes around yet makes every point clear.The mexican food was AWESOME, i ever learned bout the "in" fashion statement ! :D

After the lecture we sang at the karaoke, then chilled out at the pool area of the hotel and go clubbing @ 7th high in The Fort. Upon entering the club one of the guys said "diba tradition, pag 1st sarge w/ xarts dapat mag open?" then all of them were cheering me like "go! kaya mo yan". Honestly AA's killing me but Ryu insisted, pulled me to a set of girls and i was screaming like " hindidididididididididididididididi..", Ryu LOLed at me ad said "bro, yun yung pinaka mahabang "hindi" na narinig ko. sige na ako bahala sayo" .Then Ryu opened for me and inroduced me to this hot teen promoter, then it was like "BAM!" nwala ung aa ko, and started doing everything i learned from the class..i just ran out of words so i have to eject. I felt different that very moment, "i've never as close as this to a hot chick! and we were actually talking" it felt like a new me and the night slowly passed by. All the time i was watching how some of my classmates did their game. We then drove to Eastwood to check and some clubs and go on debriefing bout what happened the whole day and was the first time i seen one of the wolves gamed an HB. Everyone decided to go home and im sure everyone got home with smiles on their faces.

The day after the masterclass me and my friends partied at a bar near the university belt, soon as i entered the room i did the "x-move" that Ryu thought us. I never entered a bar with such confidence, then a few girls from different table started approaching us and I remember one of them saying "nice vibe!". Surely that day transformed me...it made me believe in myself, to have confidence, to have a strong frame and mindset that normal guys dont have..that what we're doing is freakin normal! That class made boys into men, and men into best men..i then promised to myself "FRANCIS, u should and definitely would take the bootcamp!"

Much respect to Ryu and the X-ARTS team! :) ~ kino.flow
"fear less because you're inadequate, fear more because you're powerful beyond measure"

"Im not tall, dark and handsome but im definitely small, smooth and stunning!"

STUNNING 24/7
The administrator has disabled public write access.

boys 2 men - march 26, 2011 MASTERCLASS REVIEW(full version) 7 years 2 months ago #29071

• muchas
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
^

I am SAM-sexually attractive man

I WAS BORN TO GIVE PLEASURES TO WOMEN, AND TO MAKE THEM HAPPY

boys 2 men - march 26, 2011 MASTERCLASS REVIEW(full version) 7 years 2 months ago #29264

• Fresh Boarder
INSPIRING...

boys 2 men - march 26, 2011 MASTERCLASS REVIEW(full version) 7 years 1 month ago #29450

• Platinum Boarder
nice review

boys 2 men - march 26, 2011 MASTERCLASS REVIEW(full version) 7 years 1 month ago #29494

• kazjin
  • Junior Boarder
cool

boys 2 men - march 26, 2011 MASTERCLASS REVIEW(full version) 6 years 5 months ago #34489

a big WOW!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Free Consultation!

Inquire about your attraction, social interaction and seduction needs! We will solve your problem asap!

Reviews

"Everyone was looking at us and I felt like I was on top of the world."

“When someone I admire turns out to be a rather normal guy, I get offended because it’s an insult to my jealousy. 
” ― Jarod Kintz       Just to be clear, the author of this artic...

"Attending the Boot Camp is one of the decisions I’ll never regret."

“When people are ready to, they change. They never do it before then, and sometimes they die before they get around to it. You can't make them change if they don't want to, just like when they d...

Just some EPIC reviews: X Arts Masterclass

“Anyone can put paint on a canvas, but only a true master can bring the painting to life.” ― Shaun Jeffrey, The Kult           A series of Masterclass was held in late 2011 and 2012. ...

New Forum Posts

• No posts to display.
You are now being logged in using your Facebook credentials