Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Best Training I've had (my BC review)

The Best Training I've had (my BC review) 7 years 3 months ago #29999

• Senior Boarder
Day 1: “First Time”

First, we had a lecture at Mraket2x. Ryu and October discussed lots of things, but the one that gave an impact the most for me was the Triad of Success. As I had told Ryu, Im taking this training to further empower myself, my attitude, my mindset ‘cause I believe that I should feel good about myself first then everything will follow.

Next, Ryu went to the details of my body language. He told me the alpha posture and alpha walk. Get contacts, trim the hair, they should recognize your presence, don’t walk too fast (unless you have to do so). Everything I followed religiously and I feel better with my BL now. In fact, many noticed, they either say “oh you look good” or “angas mo ah”. Though I know there are lots of improvements needed and I won’t stop doing so. :)
Now it’s time for club game. It was my first time to enter a club, approach a group, get rejected, get accepted and my first time to kiss close a girl from the first time of meeting her. I don’t feel discouraged after a few rejections, in fact, that even helped me pump my state. Here is what happened for my last approach:

Me: how’s the party?:)
HB: good, blah blah
Me: (I forgot what I said exactly, as far as I can remember I’ve thrown lots of Cocky & funny statements)
HB: You’re so funny
Me: Well, I’ve heard that before, can you think of other things to compliment me on?
HB: (laughs) I like you
Me: I’m not an easy guy, you have to buy me gifts and take me to dates.
HB: (laughed and turned her back and danced )
Then I’ve heard October whispering “try spinning her”.
Me: (Turned her so that she’s facing me again, then I ran a routine I once read on the site) If I were to rank your dance, its an 8, now lets do 9, she laughed and danced. Now lets do a 10, she danced way differently from her 9 to make it a 10, nice:) Then I number closed and gave a kiss on her cheek.

That concludes my Day1, I think I’d been more concerned on the things to say while on club game especially openers, but now it’s not much of a concern because I realized that it doesn’t matter much what you say but how and when you say it:)

Day2: “The most beautiful girl”

Further lectures were given and this is where I’ve met the most beautiful girl whom I’ll never forget: RIA.
After lecture, we do day game and club game. I had low energy during our club game, in fact, I felt like opening nobody that night. Still, I opened some sets and enjoyed the night.

May 14 (my day 2) was one of the days I’ll never forget and May 15, I think was one of the days my girlfriend will never forget (many thanks to RIA). I immediately applied RIA to my Gf since I’ve always encountered LMR from her. One of my realizations was that I do Reframing but not Leading.

So I’ve executed RIA and no resistance was encountered anymore. We felt the passion and pleasure both of us were missing out :)

After the 2days of training, I felt more equipped and strong. Now, I have a clear picture of what I want, my inner game had significantly increased, people are reacting differently towards me. I now say what I want and don’t want, I don’t tolerate anymore disrespect towards me and even towards other people (before I used to just be indifferent and choose to not react towards 2nd class behaviors). Damn! Xarts PIMPED MY LIFE :)

Many thanks to Ryu and the rest of Xarts. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by success models. May you (and even I) continue to inspire and help others towards achieving a meaningful life.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Best Training I've had (my BC review) 7 years 3 months ago #30001

• Ryu X
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10
New Wolf in town! Welcome to the Pack Brotha!

Before you came here you were a student and a trainee, now you are a brother. Let's get this going!
Ryu had been a Professional Date Coach since 2005 and still regularly conducts X Arts TRAINING PROGRAMS to develop pick-up and seduction skills with a view to personal transformation.

He is also a Professional, Bad-Ass Lawyer.

For inquiries, you may leave him a message at +63922-8247476 or 0927-774-4551.
[/i

The Best Training I've had (my BC review) 7 years 3 months ago #30017

• October™
It was and still is an honor to be there when we drew the starting line. Welcome to the WOLFPACK brother.

So? Are we talking or are we racing? Ready? 1, 2, 3, 4, SINGKO!

The Best Training I've had (my BC review) 7 years 3 months ago #30018

• Gold Boarder
Welcome to X-ARTS PIMP LIFESTYLES 101

You may now have fun with as many Women as you want. Like a boss, Singko.
A return to thoughtlessness. A return to fury. A return to animalistic instinct,

...A return to
Beastmode

The Best Training I've had (my BC review) 7 years 3 months ago #30019

• Senior Boarder
Thanks brothers :)

The Best Training I've had (my BC review) 7 years 3 months ago #30022

• Expert Boarder
High Five este High Singko!!!
Think about your Hope, your Joy and your Sorrow;
What you want, what you like;
Where do you want to go;
Who do you want to meet;
What kind of experience do you like;
all of this things will help you shape your future,
and at the same time -
it will reveal to you
THE GAME that best suits you.

The Best Training I've had (my BC review) 7 years 3 months ago #30024

• Senior Boarder
haha Yes High Singko:) . Thanks Psy, dun ko ata nabasa sa review mo yung routine na ginamit ko, peru kiss ata yung sayo hehe:))) *apir*

The Best Training I've had (my BC review) 6 years 10 months ago #30091

• Junior Boarder
welcome to ryu dating club. lol

welcome to the wolfpack brotha!

The Best Training I've had (my BC review) 6 years 4 months ago #35417

galing naman... hopefully i can pull on off also... but i still have a lot to learn... still a newbie here :)

The Best Training I've had (my BC review) 6 years 3 months ago #35545

• hosoi643
  • Fresh Boarder
very interesting story...hope to win a trick or two
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.559 seconds

Free Consultation!

Inquire about your attraction, social interaction and seduction needs! We will solve your problem asap!

Reviews

"Everyone was looking at us and I felt like I was on top of the world."

“When someone I admire turns out to be a rather normal guy, I get offended because it’s an insult to my jealousy. 
” ― Jarod Kintz       Just to be clear, the author of this artic...

"Attending the Boot Camp is one of the decisions I’ll never regret."

“When people are ready to, they change. They never do it before then, and sometimes they die before they get around to it. You can't make them change if they don't want to, just like when they d...

Just some EPIC reviews: X Arts Masterclass

“Anyone can put paint on a canvas, but only a true master can bring the painting to life.” ― Shaun Jeffrey, The Kult           A series of Masterclass was held in late 2011 and 2012. ...

New Forum Posts

• No posts to display.
You are now being logged in using your Facebook credentials