Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bootycamp Review

Bootycamp Review 7 years 2 months ago #31616

• Fresh Boarder
My long overdue bootcamp review.

It all started when I took the master class back in march where I met the man in person. Met the other students and some of the wolfpack. After 3 months of thinking,I finally decided to take the bootcamp. And it was worth it.

Day 1
The bootcamp started at around 3pm at greenbelt. The focus on day 1's bootcamp was more on lectures and not much on practical pick-up. Ryu taught alot. It was overwhelming. Things such as the pillars of x-arts,triad of success,sexual fitness and stuff that we really needed like inner game and body language.

Night game was in republiq. We approached some women by opening with the camera routine. Ryu also said that i was the kind of guy who looked innocent that i would get gang raped and thats why some of the women treated me differently haha.

Day 2
The day started at MOA. The starbucks near the bay area. (forgot the name) Ryu taught us about reframing and how to deal with rejection. He also taught the X-Factor in which makes each person unique. After the lecture,Ryu focused on things that we (the students) needed to improve on. That time,i knew that i had terrible body language and Ryu gave me a mini lesson,tips and movies that i should watch to help me improve my body language. He also explained that you can see a person's personality only by their walk. This really motivated me to greatly improve on this. Then Ryu showed some demos by doing day game. And last before we went clubbing,ryu pushed me to open this girl at starbucks by using the direct/indirect survey. It went really well and the girl was giving IOIs.

At night,we were back to Republiq. My AA this time was very low so I was pretty confident when approaching. Ryu winged me and said to talk to this girl and know things about her. (Like where she's from,who she's with,school,etc.) We had a great time and ended up going home at 7am.

After the bootcamp,I still had lots to improve. I didn't stop reading materials and improving my skillset. Ryu adviced that i should focus on my body language. Right now,I feel like my body language has improved. Some people in school even thought I was maangas haha. Thankyou for the bootcamp and I hope that I would still learn alot from you as time goes by. You are a true rolemodel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bootycamp Review 7 years 2 months ago #31619

• Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Welcome to the pack bro! :D
Di bale ng tamad, di naman pagod!

"Who cares, when the carebears don't care!"

my blog:

http://www.carebear-carebears.blogspot.com

Bootycamp Review 7 years 1 month ago #31657

• Senior Boarder
Welcome to the pack Enrique 8-)

Bootycamp Review 6 years 7 months ago #35054

• julung2
  • Fresh Boarder
Welcom bro
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Free Consultation!

Inquire about your attraction, social interaction and seduction needs! We will solve your problem asap!

Reviews

"Everyone was looking at us and I felt like I was on top of the world."

“When someone I admire turns out to be a rather normal guy, I get offended because it’s an insult to my jealousy. 
” ― Jarod Kintz       Just to be clear, the author of this artic...

"Attending the Boot Camp is one of the decisions I’ll never regret."

“When people are ready to, they change. They never do it before then, and sometimes they die before they get around to it. You can't make them change if they don't want to, just like when they d...

Just some EPIC reviews: X Arts Masterclass

“Anyone can put paint on a canvas, but only a true master can bring the painting to life.” ― Shaun Jeffrey, The Kult           A series of Masterclass was held in late 2011 and 2012. ...

New Forum Posts

• No posts to display.
You are now being logged in using your Facebook credentials