Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lookong back

Lookong back 6 years 10 months ago #33040

• slayer
  • Junior Boarder
The first summit I have ever attended was on 2010 and since then it has changed my life. Among these changes were I had more confidence in meeting people and a better perspective in life. It has helped me through challenges and challenged my limitations.
I have done things other normal people think of as "the impossible" which made my life more colorful and more alive. It generally made my life more fun and meaningful.
The things I learned from the summit can be described in three ways.
The first is it changed my beliefs. I believe this is the most important part I got from the summit for it has opened my mind to improve myself and believe in my capabilities.
By changing my beliefs it has changed my attitude toward life and people, which has improved my interactions and in many ways serve as an advantage many times in situations. It has made my life more efficient but most of all THE WOMEN I now have access to a lot of them. So many to choose from i wonder which one is better or maybe there is a hotter one? I don't really know :) It's really hard to choose from the variety
With my new and improved attitude my actions changed and gave me results that impress even myself. If there one thing we should learn about life it is about nothing is certain and there is no such thing as consistency, but all these improve if we know how and be willing to do it. So don't be yourself but be your better self every time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Free Consultation!

Inquire about your attraction, social interaction and seduction needs! We will solve your problem asap!

Reviews

"Everyone was looking at us and I felt like I was on top of the world."

“When someone I admire turns out to be a rather normal guy, I get offended because it’s an insult to my jealousy. 
” ― Jarod Kintz       Just to be clear, the author of this artic...

"Attending the Boot Camp is one of the decisions I’ll never regret."

“When people are ready to, they change. They never do it before then, and sometimes they die before they get around to it. You can't make them change if they don't want to, just like when they d...

Just some EPIC reviews: X Arts Masterclass

“Anyone can put paint on a canvas, but only a true master can bring the painting to life.” ― Shaun Jeffrey, The Kult           A series of Masterclass was held in late 2011 and 2012. ...

New Forum Posts

• No posts to display.
You are now being logged in using your Facebook credentials