Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: From Geek to Sleek

From Geek to Sleek 6 years 6 months ago #34087

• Senior Boarder
"Dont think just go for it" Parang yan ung tumatak sa isip ko masyado ko daw akong nagiisip un ung sabi ni Ryu and he is right long before my bootcamp i tried approaching sets but AA strikes me kc nga sobrang iniisip ko kung anong mangyayari sa interaction daming "baka". I changed a lot after my bootcamp with Ryu daming naayos sakin dati mahiyain ako ngaun sociable na. If a pretty girl walks by dati halos mabali ung leeg ko kakatingin ngaun X Move na lang or 1..2..3.. "KILL" Kilalanin na agad. I also met RIA,Georgina and Michelle. My body language was fixed, I learned not to be needy sa mga girls. I still have AA sometimes but the difference is after my bootcamp, I know how to fight it and still make the approach. I also met new people and made friends.

Matagal na dapat tong testimonial ko pero as they say its better late than never :)
Thanks kay RYU,OCTOBER para sa bootcamp ko. Thanks din sa X arts,Gentlemanyaks sa 4 Horsemen and the peasant and the other peasant. hahaha
The administrator has disabled public write access.

From Geek to Sleek 6 years 6 months ago #34133

• Senior Boarder
Nice one Sleek, Balita ko nga lakas mo sa Day Game. Keep it up!!!

-All the Beast brother :)

From Geek to Sleek 6 years 6 months ago #34153

^malupit na yan si sleek brader. Idol ko yan... fearless.

@sleek- Boss! Next level conio chicks who have a life! Reserve tayo.... 60 php lang ang beer.
- The mind is very powerful..... use it-

From Geek to Sleek 6 years 5 months ago #34205

• Senior Boarder
CerebralAssasin wrote:
^malupit na yan si sleek brader. Idol ko yan... fearless.

@sleek- Boss! Next level conio chicks who have a life! Reserve tayo.... 60 php lang ang beer.

Yebah leggo!

From Geek to Sleek 6 years 5 months ago #34209

• pinoymodel
  • Platinum Boarder
im hearing rumors of how much you have changed from who you were to who you are
A person will only grow. if you constantly challenge yourself. what doesn't kill you will always make you stronger.

I'm a total frickin rock star from mars - WINNING!
- Charlie Sheen

Add me on FACEBOOK! and tell your mom about me!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Free Consultation!

Inquire about your attraction, social interaction and seduction needs! We will solve your problem asap!

Reviews

"Everyone was looking at us and I felt like I was on top of the world."

“When someone I admire turns out to be a rather normal guy, I get offended because it’s an insult to my jealousy. 
” ― Jarod Kintz       Just to be clear, the author of this artic...

"Attending the Boot Camp is one of the decisions I’ll never regret."

“When people are ready to, they change. They never do it before then, and sometimes they die before they get around to it. You can't make them change if they don't want to, just like when they d...

Just some EPIC reviews: X Arts Masterclass

“Anyone can put paint on a canvas, but only a true master can bring the painting to life.” ― Shaun Jeffrey, The Kult           A series of Masterclass was held in late 2011 and 2012. ...

New Forum Posts

• No posts to display.
You are now being logged in using your Facebook credentials