Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: BOOTCAMP REVIEW !! ITS ALL WORTH IT

BOOTCAMP REVIEW !! ITS ALL WORTH IT 5 years 11 months ago #35771

• Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
LATE YUNG POST KO NG REVIEW

"EVERYONE HAS A REASON WHY THEY NEED TO CHANGE. MINE IS SIMPLE: IF I DON'T IMPROVE ITS BETTER TO DIE."

Ok bibilisan ko lng nawawala yung net. :)

I was hesistant like every one to attend a bootcamp but it was worth of every PENNY plus the experience also (RIA i love this girl and i will never get tired of loving RIA )

DAY 1

meet up at the fort starbucks .

first time kong nakita si Ryu its not what i expected . i been reading the threads of X Arts reading the theories but never applied . he has a friendly AURA .

Ryu starts with the lecture taught me the TRIAD OF SUCCESS. what i liked about these is you need to balance everything in life. Ryu is right that PUA have skills but some of them dont have the mindset its useless for the PUA if then cant build the TRIAD. may be

RYU also know that once a man learned skill or master a certain skill he will be addicted to it or it will consume the person.at the middle of the lecture Ryu saw a HB 9 . sinabihan niya si MO ( BATCHMATE ) tara certify natin . binaba nila yung HB 9 pinagtinginan sila ng tao at dun ko nakitang gumamit ng ROUTINE si Ryu . hook yung hb9 dun ako napaisip this this guy is a legit. then picture picture na with HB 9

things that i learned while we are on the lecture :

:SPIDER THEORY ( applicable kahit san )
:you will be rejected ( EXPECT MO YAN )
:practice , practice , practice ( CALIBRATION IS THE KEY )

DAY GAME

after Ryu gave me an opener but im not used to a direct opener so sabi ni Ryu indirect. so bingyan nya ako ng indirect opener at papel . the mission is to asked a girl/girls just to be used to it . I still have the paper and the name of the first set that i approached ( ABBY and FLORENCE ) HB 9. after the approach RYU gave me the feed back about the things that i need to work like posture and how to walk ( APLHA WAYS ) open some SET crash and burned but that how you learned FAST. this is the day also i met some of the WOLF.. CLEO ( GENTLE MANYAKS ) , LEO (WEREWOLF) grabe sa club game mamaw. during day game ryu also used the WALKING COLD READ hook yung hb8 at yung UG na kasama gutso rin ma COLD READ.

CLUB GAME

I go to club for chill not to SARGE . dito nag transform si LEO naging werewolf . ang galing lahat ata sa club n X MOVE. at ako ay crush and burned . then RYU taught me things that i need to do on a club its normal to talked to the people . and the just enjoyed the crowd. exprienced from day 1 great new experience. dito ko rin nakilala sina MAUI AT EZRA aka LOVEGUN, Si Anjo din na nagtanong sa akin what the purpose of joning the community and learning the arts. ( the ans. its my FUEL )

DAY 2

CHANGED VENUE went to libis ( AXE EVENT FULL OF HB's )

This is the day that Ryu told me about RIA. DAMN ito yung araw ng nainlove ako kay RIA. met PSY one of the WOLF with his LTR ..lecture then sarge

DAYGAME :

open some sets tounged tied crash and burned. try to open an HB 10 na blanko never tried to open an HB 10. after that briefing practice uli sa starbuck sa LIBIS. then sarge then RYU lend me the IPAD 3 of LEO . indirect approach na lang daw . then i approach a sitted set one is a an hb 5 and the other is a hb7 did the opener the survey question BOOM.. EMAIL CLOSED hahaha . plus the girl that i approached is the owner of the bar. after the approached FEEDBACK this is what i liked about the bootcamp real time coaching which is nice because you will not learn it from reading BOOKS you need to learned it on the field. pahinga BDAY ng isang member ng X ARTS .. dun ko nakilala yung mga WOLFPACK : LOVEGUN , CLEO , JMIAH , MAUI , CHARLATAN , ROYCE di ko maalala yung iba dami. before we go to a club RYU asked me to do one more set at dapat DIRECT . tinuro niya yung set . kinaka bahan ako dahil DIRECT APPROACH NA . dinaanan namin yung set sabi ni MO shit wala na nakita na tayo . may MAGIC WORD na ginamit si MO ayun nagBOOST UP. dinirecho ko na yung HB 7 (this is the first time I USED THE CHARMED OF RIA.)

SCENARIO : SEATED SET HB 7 and UG

ME: CAN I ASKED FOR YOU NUMBER
HB7 (shocked): WHY?
me: CAUSE i find you FRIENDLY and INTERESTING
UG (KASAMA NG HB): interesting?
ME (GO RIA)L why? don't you think you're interesting and friendly?
HB7 - BOOM NGA NGA, then smiles and gives the number
ME - smiles and thank the HB7 (AFC KASI AKO KAYA NAG THANK YOU AKO TILL NOW )

special thanks to MO for the MAGICWORD and for fending the UG

DAYGAME is more fun still have AA but " One approched a day will make the CHODE go away"

CLUB GAME

open a set still CRUSH and burned but i was able to used the X moved properly unlike the 1st CLUB GAME.

OVERALL

THE BOOTCAMP WAS NOT JUST TO CHANGE THE WAY YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS WOMEN BUT TO IMPROVE YOURSELF WHICH WILL BENEFIT YOU IN THE LONG NOT JUST FOR THE GAME BUT IN YOUR DAILY LIFE

2 things that i REMEMBER when i took the bootcamp

: You came as a CLIENT you leave as a BROTHER (RYU mali ata yung pagkakarinig ko :P )
: GIRLS are friendly unless you gave them the REASON to REJECT you.

SAVE KO NA MAG HANG NA NAMAN YUNG PC! 2 HRS NA NAMAN AKONG MAGIISIP NG MGA YARI :) )
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BOOTCAMP REVIEW !! ITS ALL WORTH IT 5 years 11 months ago #35773

• darkneon15
  • Junior Boarder
congrats...hope maka sali din ako sa next bootcamp..kelan kaya ang next?..

BOOTCAMP REVIEW !! ITS ALL WORTH IT 5 years 11 months ago #35778

• Ryu X
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10
darkneon15 wrote:
congrats...hope maka sali din ako sa next bootcamp..kelan kaya ang next?..

August 25th (day 1) and Sept 1 (day 2) - 1 slot left
Sept 15 (day 1) and Sept 22 (day 2) - 2 slots left
Sept 29 (day 1) and Oct 6 (day 2) - 3 slots left.

Take your pick...
Ryu had been a Professional Date Coach since 2005 and still regularly conducts X Arts TRAINING PROGRAMS to develop pick-up and seduction skills with a view to personal transformation.

He is also a Professional, Bad-Ass Lawyer.

For inquiries, you may leave him a message at +63922-8247476 or 0927-774-4551.
[/i

BOOTCAMP REVIEW !! ITS ALL WORTH IT 5 years 8 months ago #37388

• ErebusAA
  • Fresh Boarder
I really can't wait to get into a bootcamp. I'm gonna go into the next one, I swear.

BOOTCAMP REVIEW !! ITS ALL WORTH IT 5 years 3 months ago #37623

• applejuice
  • Gold Boarder
Lasing lang ako nyan.
This is a lot more than just learning how to pick a woman. Its learning how to build a LIFE.

BOOTCAMP REVIEW !! ITS ALL WORTH IT 5 years 3 months ago #37632

• Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I still remember this ...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds

Free Consultation!

Inquire about your attraction, social interaction and seduction needs! We will solve your problem asap!

Reviews

"Everyone was looking at us and I felt like I was on top of the world."

“When someone I admire turns out to be a rather normal guy, I get offended because it’s an insult to my jealousy. 
” ― Jarod Kintz       Just to be clear, the author of this artic...

"Attending the Boot Camp is one of the decisions I’ll never regret."

“When people are ready to, they change. They never do it before then, and sometimes they die before they get around to it. You can't make them change if they don't want to, just like when they d...

Just some EPIC reviews: X Arts Masterclass

“Anyone can put paint on a canvas, but only a true master can bring the painting to life.” ― Shaun Jeffrey, The Kult           A series of Masterclass was held in late 2011 and 2012. ...

New Forum Posts

• No posts to display.
You are now being logged in using your Facebook credentials