Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: USC of the year!

USC of the year! 5 years 2 months ago #37783

• sundance
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I believe it was the summer of 2009 when i knew the surface level of the PUA World. A friend introduced me to the mainstream show of PUA World (The Pick Up Artist). And i shit you not, it was eye-opening to a awkward-silent-shy-type guy like me back in high school.

Back then i don't know how to make "ligaw". and I would say from this day, it was my ex who "pikot" me. LOLing on the 1 year of ligaw to her.

It couldn't be anywhere else possible to hear the USC event through Ryu, the saint seducer x, who i met in a club a year before the USC. I was in the group and forums lurking and chatting, always hesitating but when the night I got out. I only found out one thing. The real world is a mess and I saw the light in his path.

If I did have a second thought in enrolling the USC. I may be not the man who is right now typing this review.

I was the wallflower, a guy who can talk to girls but doesn't know what works. Full of knowledge avalanche due to every pdf/article of seduction/attraction.

I learned that these are their methods and its their style. .. however, everybody noticed the change in me this past week.

I am now a confident man. I admit I'm no better than anyone else, but I'm also not worse than anyone. All i can say is that, Every words of Ryu empowered me to be a Man. He transformed me from a boy to a Man.

Now, I'm having success and postivity in life as a whole not just in game. I'm applying his teachings to every aspect of my life. This principles made me who I am and it really is every penny worth it. Thanks Ryu! Looking forward to my bootcamp. :P
Have fun is the number one priority of my life.

pathwaytosundance.blogspot.com/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dgamemaster
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds

Free Consultation!

Inquire about your attraction, social interaction and seduction needs! We will solve your problem asap!

Reviews

"Everyone was looking at us and I felt like I was on top of the world."

“When someone I admire turns out to be a rather normal guy, I get offended because it’s an insult to my jealousy. 
” ― Jarod Kintz       Just to be clear, the author of this artic...

"Attending the Boot Camp is one of the decisions I’ll never regret."

“When people are ready to, they change. They never do it before then, and sometimes they die before they get around to it. You can't make them change if they don't want to, just like when they d...

Just some EPIC reviews: X Arts Masterclass

“Anyone can put paint on a canvas, but only a true master can bring the painting to life.” ― Shaun Jeffrey, The Kult           A series of Masterclass was held in late 2011 and 2012. ...

New Forum Posts

• No posts to display.
You are now being logged in using your Facebook credentials